Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- Where relevant, appropriate ethics approval and informed consent were obtained, and the study adhered to the institutional/national ethics guidelines for the proper conduct of research.
- All authors have read this article and agree to submission.
- I confirm that the materials included in this manuscript do not violate copyright laws. If a copyright violation is brought to the attention of the publisher after publication, the publisher will notify the author for correspondence and it is the responsibility of the authors to settle issues with the copyright holder.
- The manuscript strictly adheres to the manuscript preparation guidelines, which is found in 'About' the Journal.
- I/We had full access to all of the data in this study and I/we take complete responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis. If required, all original data will be available for verification.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.